DHG Wealth Advisors (DHGWA) presents Women, Wealth & Work - a four-part series of webinars designed to educate and empower women when it comes to their personal finances, and to inspire confidence in their careers. From the fundamentals of investing to career leadership coaching for women to returning to the workplace to navigating life transitions, DHG Wealth Advisors and DHG team members will explore the topics that we believe matter to women today.
Please see below for details on each webinar, and please join us by registering for the ones that interest you most:
Women & Wealth: Understanding Your Finances 101
A panel of DHGWA financial advisors will discuss basic financial principles and the foundations of investing so that you have the knowledge you need to manage your personal finances with confidence!
Date: May 27, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Moderator – Amy Manning, CFP® , Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
- Suzanne Holbert, CPA/PFS, Director, Vice-President DHG Wealth Advisors
- Ashley Israel, CPA/PFS, CFP®, Director, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
- Ellen Lindh, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
Women & Work: Career Leadership Coaching for Women
Navigating the professional world as a woman comes with its own unique set of challenges. Join DHG’s team members for insights into how to find positions that best fit your needs and how to grow your career.
Date: July 29, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Moderator – Sarah Charles, CSRIC™, AIF® / Director, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
- Dr. Princess Cullum, Senior Vice President, Leadership and Performance Development, DHG
- Katie Davenport, CPA, SHRM-SCP, Senior Vice President, Employee Experience, DHG
- Aprille Bell, CPA, Partner, DHG
Women & Work: Women Returning to the Workplace
The National Woman’s Law Center has reported that female workforce participation has dropped down to 57% since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emerging stronger from the COVID-19 pandemic is top of mind for everyone. One of the biggest upcoming challenges is women returning to the workplace. Whether you are going fully back in the office, a hybrid work situation, plan to stay fully remote or are planning on re-joining the workforce we will discuss best practices and tips.
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Sarah Charles, CSRIC™, AIF® / Director, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
- Alice Grey Harrison, APR, Corporate Communications Leader, DHG
- Shannon Brown, Business Development Executive, DHG
- Deneen Keegan, CPA, Assurance Senior Manager, DHG
- Payal Smith, CPA, Financial Services Manager, DHG
- Katherine Johnson, Executive Assistant, DHG
If you have any questions, please reach out to DHG Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information in this webinar should not be considered investment advice to you, nor an offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments. The services, or investment strategies mentioned above may not be available to, or suitable, for you. Consult a financial advisor or tax professional before implementing any investment, tax or other strategy mentioned herein. The information herein is believed accurate as of the time it is presented, and it may become inaccurate or outdated with the passage of time. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. All investments may lose money.