Many feel the biggest mistakes people make with their money are things like not having enough saved for retirement, not having a long-term approach to investing or not having a financial plan.
These are very important mistakes to avoid, but the biggest mistake people make is different. The biggest mistake people make with their money is not aligning what they do with the money to what’s most important to them. The key is to get clear on what’s most important to you then make sure you use your money in ways that help you live your best life possible.
Join DHG Wealth Advisors as we discuss:
- Money is not a goal, money is the sail you use to get you where you want to go.
- “Someday” is now. You don’t have to put off doing all the things you want to do.
- Clarify your values by identifying: Who are the people you love? What are your passions? Your hobbies? The causes that really matter to you? The things you would love to do if time and money were no object?
- Alignment is achieved by investing your money towards what is most important to you.
- Our role as your advisor, and how we keep your life at the center of the planning process.
VIEW WEBINAR RECORDING HERE
Webb Tyndall, CRPS, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
Davis Fleming, CFP®, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
CPE: 1 hour CPE, pending approval
- CPE Credit: One hour of CPE (pending approval)
- Delivery Format: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisites / Advanced Preparation: None
- Course Level: Basic
- Participants: Individuals seeking to learn more about saving and investment strategies
- Program Content: High level discussion on helping you get a greater return on your invested assets to help you achieve your long-term financial and personal goals
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.