The National Woman’s Law Center has reported that female workforce participation has dropped down to 57% since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emerging stronger from the COVID-19 pandemic is top of mind for everyone. One of the biggest upcoming challenges is women returning to the workplace. Whether you are going fully back in the office, a hybrid work situation, plan to stay fully remote or are planning on re-joining the workforce we will discuss best practices and tips.
Date: September 21, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Sarah Charles, CSRIC™, AIF® / Director, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
- Alice Grey Harrison, APR, Corporate Communications Leader, DHG
- Shannon Brown, Business Development Executive, DHG
- Deneen Keegan, CPA, Assurance Senior Manager, DHG
- Katherine Johnson, Executive Assistant, DHG