Retirement is changing, and chances are, your golden years are going to be very different than your parents’ or grandparents’.
Prepare yourself for the challenges and opportunities of the new retirement landscape with this interactive workshop.
DHG Wealth Advisors will show you how to get the best retirement possible with the money you have.
Join as we discuss:
- Why retirement is about so much more than just having enough money to retire
- The implications of the New Retirementality
- The six challenges of retirement
- The three questions you must answer before deciding to retire
- How to balance Vacation and Vocation
Will Sneed, CRPC®, Managing Director, President, DHG Wealth Advisors
Colby Robinson, CFP®, Financial Advisor, DHG Wealth Advisors
Date: October 18, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
CPE: 1 hour CPE, pending approval
- CPE Credit: One hour of CPE (pending approval)
- Delivery Format: Group Internet Based
- Prerequisites / Advanced Preparation: None
- Course Level: Basic
- Participants: Individuals seeking to learn more about saving and investment strategies
- Program Content: High level discussion on helping you get a greater return on your invested assets to help you achieve your long-term financial and personal goals
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.